terms of service
In these Terms, the terms listed below are used with the following meanings.
“User” refers to a person accessing [https://www.ekcookies.jp/].
“This service” refers to the service provided by the Company to those who use this site based on these Terms, and the content and type of the service may be changed, increased or decreased from time to time at the sole discretion of the Company. Notifications shall be made from time to time by display on this site, email or other means of communication.
1 These Terms shall apply to the Company and users regarding the use of this Service, and Users shall faithfully comply with these Terms when using this Site.
2 Individual provisions that the Company separately stipulates by posting on this site or by other means, and additional provisions that the Company may notify users from time to time, constitute a part of these Terms. If these Terms and Conditions differ from individual provisions and additional provisions, the individual provisions and additional provisions shall take precedence.
4 If any disadvantage or damage occurs to the user as a result of changes to the Terms, the Company shall not be responsible for any such disadvantage or damage.
1 User status
When a user enjoys any of the services provided on this site (enjoyment herein includes viewing information), the user is deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions. You shall obtain the status of a user.
2 Restrictions for users
Users shall not engage in any of the acts listed below.
(1) Acts of using this site in a manner other than that specified by this site.
(2) Acts of using this service by impersonating another person.
(3) Acts of specifying links of data related to this service to other data, etc. by a method other than that permitted by this site.
(4) Acts that attempt to gain unauthorized access to, or destroy or threaten to destroy, data stored on computers that use this site.
(5) Acts that interfere with the operation of this service.
(6) Use of this service for business activities, commercial purposes, and preparation thereof. However, this does not apply if separately approved by our company.
(7) Collecting or accumulating personal information of other users, or attempting to perform any of these acts.
(8) Acts that violate public order and morals and other acts that violate domestic and international laws and regulations.
1 If any of the following circumstances apply, the Company may, at its sole discretion, temporarily suspend or suspend part or all of this Service without prior notice to the User.
(1) When regularly or urgently performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of equipment and systems for this service.
(2) If it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
(3) If the duties of a first class telecommunications carrier are not provided.
(4) In addition, if it is necessary for the Company to temporarily suspend or stop the Service due to operational or technical reasons, or if the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Service due to unforeseen circumstances.
2 The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the User or a third party due to the temporary suspension or suspension of the provision of this Service, regardless of the reason.
If there are links to other sites from among the various services provided by this site, or if a third party provides links to other sites, our company will not be responsible for any sites other than this site. not.
In this case, we are not responsible for the content, advertisements, products, services, etc. included in or available on the site.
Our company is not responsible for any damages arising from or related to such content, advertisements, products, services, etc.
1 Users may not copy, sell, publish, or sell any information provided through this site in any manner beyond the scope of their own personal use as stipulated in the Copyright Act without obtaining the consent of the right holder. It may not be used for any other purpose.
2 Users may not allow a third party to use or disclose any information provided through this site in any way without the consent of the rights holder.
3 If a problem occurs due to violation of the terms of this article, the user shall resolve the problem at his or her own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company.
1. Regarding the provision, delay, change, interruption, suspension, suspension, or abolition of this Service, the leakage or burning of provided information, etc., or any other damages to users or third parties that occur in connection with this Service, Our company assumes no responsibility.
However, personal information registered through this service will be subject to the separately stipulated "Handling of Personal Information".
2 If the User causes damage to a third party through the use of this Service, the User shall resolve the matter at his or her own responsibility and expense and shall not cause any damage to the Company.
If a user causes damage to the Company through an act that violates these Terms or through fraudulent or illegal acts, the Company may claim appropriate compensation for damages from the user.
Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, effectiveness, performance, and interpretation of these Terms.
In the event that a dispute arises regarding these Terms, the district court that has jurisdiction over the location of our company's head office will be the exclusive court of first instance.